API Coatings is the commercial division of Accurate Painting of Northwest Florida and we have been in business to serve all of your painting needs for over 10 years now. When you contact us, there is no need to worry about that big commercial epoxy flooring project. We’ve got you covered. You can view our gallery of past epoxy flooring projects.
- Accountability. All of our employees are well-trained in their craft and we hold them to an even higher standard of performance and quality. At API, we carry full, commercial, general, and vehicle liability insurance as well as worker's compensation. All work done by us is warrantied.
- Professionalism. We always give you the finishes you want. We never promise you something we can't deliver and we never give you less than what you expect. Starting with our project consultations, we seek to be professional and courteous with every job we do.
- Information. API offers free evaluations for all commercial properties. Once we have seen for ourselves what the job will entail, you are given a detailed inspection report complete with photos. There is no aspect of the job you are not aware of.
- Antifreeze Spills
- Brake Fluid
- Caustic Chemicals
- Easy to clean – all you need is a mild detergent
- Moisture resistant
- Resistant to scratches, chips, and abrasions
- Adds long life to your commercial floors
- Acts just like a sealer against dust and vapor
- Small cracks and imperfections are gone
- Minor scratches and impacts seem to “heal themselves”
- Mechanically abrade the concrete surfaces
- Use industrial products that withstand all elements
If the epoxy coating is not applied properly, all of the amazing benefits that you could be enjoying will be lost. Leave it to the epoxy industrial coatings experts to get it done right for you.
If you have ever noticed that gleaming shine that comes from a concrete surface, that is an epoxy coating. Epoxy has been proven to make concrete floors look their best, and this type of coating adds to their longevity and beauty.